Medico-legal seminar on automatism 2013

Use this forum to post 'call for papers' and to network with others who may have interest in this discipline's conferences.
Post a reply

Medico-legal seminar on automatism 2013

by Docrum69 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 pm

We're holding an interdisciplinary seminar on the topic of automatism at Keele on Jun 14th 2013.
This seminar is aimed at both lawyers and doctors or other expert witnesses. There will be a number of eminent speakers from both the legal and medical/scientific field to provide an interdisciplinary perspective on the defence of automatism and the provision of medical evidence to support or refute this defence. In addition, Professor David Ormerod, Criminal Law Commissioner, will be speaking about the consultation by the Law Commission on reform of the law on insanity and automatism, followed by a discussion.
The aim of the seminar is to educate doctors and lawyers about the medico-legal issues of automatism, encourage inter-professional dialogue and generate a discussion about the issues and possible reforms.
You can register here http://www.keele.ac.uk/risocsci/newsandevents/medico-legalseminaronautomatism.
Docrum69

Re: Medico-legal seminar on automatism 2013

by SocphdAdmin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Thank you for posting this link, we have also shared it on our twitter feed.
SocphdAdmin
Site Admin

by Docrum69 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Cheers
the more, the merrier!
Docrum69

by romavia » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:21 pm

I am a student of law have not so much time, but whenever I got time I’ll go with it up for sure.
http://farnsworthlegal.com/business-law/start-ups/
romavia

• Website

Post a reply

Return to Conferences & Call for Papers